- Walked through a lot of muddy puddles - fun
- Had a number of picnics
- Made lots of baby food
- Worn lots of baby food
- Watched lots of Olympics (bmx racing anyone?)
- Built a cot bed for RG with my friend - yay!
- Dropped the cot bed side on my toe - ouch!
- Thought I must wear shoes when building cots
- Hosted various nine and five year old friends
- Had my house thoroughly dissed by a five year old guest (On entry: "Hmmm....this place is still a mess. Why is that?"*)
- Been asked by a shop assistant (male) if I was certain my car was three door, not five (My answer involved the phrase "How stupid do you think I am?")
- Had various small chidren stand on my bruised toe - ouch!
- Considered steel toed boots
- Sewed up my Anna Maria Horner top
- Dropped my folded big heavy pram on my bruised toe - ouch, ouch!
- Thought about making these trousers with my blue fabric from the previous post...
17. Finished a very scrappily sewn maxi skirt refashion.
PS: What have you been up to recently? Met any patronising shop assistants? Dropped large objects on bare feet? *Or have you met any cute looking five year olds who seem possessed by a 60 year old lady?