|A colourful dress for Little I, needs a zip and finishing off|
|I finished off my Salme Patterns Minna blouse, details in a future post|
I have learnt through experience that signing up to online challenges is not a good thing for me as I rarely manage to complete them. However I did decide to join in with Adrienne at
All Style All Substance in her Anti UFO project. I was hoping it will give me impetus to clear the backlog of UFOs cluttering up my house. The deadline is the 31st October and realistically I know I won't make it (partly as it is holidays from school from 23rd - 31st) but I hope to get at least part of my UFOs out of the way.
So far I have realised I have more UFOs than I first thought. I have included two make that need mending. Here's the list created three weeks ago:
- Blue fish dress for Little I - needs zip, facing stitching down, sleeves hemming and hem.
Salme Patterns Minna blouse - needs facing stiching down.
- Grey jersey dress for Little I - needs hemming
- Denim jacket - needs topstiching, c
ollar finishing, cuffs, sleeve insertion Tova Blouse needs mending on the yoke seam
- Traveller dress - needs unpicking at waist, reinserting straighter!Buttonholes and buttons
Vogue skirt needs new zip and buttonhole plus buttons
- Ottobre tweed shorts - half made
Having this list has really helped me to focus and concentrate. I included a couple of already mades that needed altering or mending. You can already see from the strike-throughs that I have accomplished some of the list. This also shows how long I have been writing this post for!
|Tova blouse needed stitching up on the yoke|
|A jersey dress for Little I, needs hemming and a neck band|
|A traveller dress, started for summer 2014, maybe it will be done for next summer|