Sunday 7 February 2010

Birds on a sunday


I made these birds from a kit sent to me by Sarah of ruffle top fame - she is one of those people with a knack of giving great presents. They are by the wonderful illustrator Alice Melvin and are from the Tate shop. They were very quick and easy to make. They are supposed to be strung into a mobile but I have hung them on my "tree" for now which hangs on our living room wall. I rescued this branch when several large trees were chopped down at the end of our road ( all cos of the imminent superstore!). At Christmas we hang little wooden ornaments on it. The birds create great shadows at night.
I am recovering from stomach flu - my daughter had it first and bounced back after three days. I feel very out of it in regard to blogging, emails etc and also with making.

No comments:

Post a Comment