Saturday 22 May 2010

Happy top


Here is the dyed duvet top - I am so pleased with how it came out. It is much, much better and I feel I have learnt a lesson here - I no longer feel like a huge tent when wearing this top so maybe a big white top just makes me look bigger?? I cannot tell you how much happier I am - when I first wore this in its white incarnation I felt grumpy and fat - wearing it grey I feel happy and not fat - I know this is ridiculous but there you go - it is true! It is in fact a bit scary how much what I wear can affect my mood, I am obviously very shallow.
I have been uploading my Me Made May images over on flickr - I have missed a couple of days out when I was wearing repeats of previous days. There are some great and interesting discussions going on in the group - I love this group - what am I going to do when May ends?? (well, of course I do have a list of things to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment