Monday 3 May 2010

Me Made May

Over on Flickr there are some great pictures in the Me-Made-May group pool. I am in awe of the wonderful garments people are making.
So anyway, the first day of May and I was sooo tired...it was a very long and unusually busy week and I was tempted to wear pyjamas all day but insteadpulled myself together and wore this ruffle top (Simplicity 2599) with charity shop Gap jeans and an old cardigan. We had some little friends round to play in the morning for a belated brithday get together as Little I was three on thursday. Then I spent part of the afternoon digging up nettles in the garden. Aaahh, the unrelenting glamour...
Then day two I wore my much loved dress from Simplicity 3835 (Built by Wendy) Too cold to wear it on its own so I added my skinny jeans from Gap (Gap again, is this a pattern?) via Ebay. I realised I need to do something about my photography if I am going to carry on with this challenge. Hopefully it will improve by the end of the month. I hope to manage to brush my hair too.





No comments:

Post a Comment