Tuesday 22 March 2011

21 March and a catch up

This is a hydraulic climbing system. You have to work out a sequence of pressing buttons to make the "things" climb. This exhibit clearly demonstrates how differently my brain works from my son's. He can figure it out, I am clueless, in a kind of foggy, cotton wool head way.
On Sunday morning we went once again to this place. (Can you tell I have an annual pass?) This exhibit which T is working on shows how materials can be sorted for recycling. It is very clever, but to my mind it also demonstrates the repetitive futility of processes - as soon as you think you have completed all stages you have to start over again, and again, and again. What is it that children like so much about repetition and adults don't? Anyway I don't want to get too metaphysical and make you have to THINK, so quick let's get back to clothing.

17th March - Me made Amy Butler tunic, ebay jeans and ancient Zara cardigan. Apologies for over exposure. And somehow thursday got missed off last week.


19th March - Me made t shirt, Me Made Tate skirt, H&M cardigan



20th Me made Simplicity 3835 top but no photosorry I was too busy putting balls into machines in the museum (again and again and again).



21st March - Me made Simplicity 2559 top, charity shop trousers.









2 comments:

  1. Lovely days of MMM! I especially love the Simplicity 2559 top. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! I'm struggling with taking photos now, and running out of things i want to wear, hopefully i will get some sewing done tomorrow. Have a lovely week xxx

    ReplyDelete